--
0

I find it funny when people think I'm lucky to be in a long term relationship when in reality luck has nothing to do with it. I tell you like I tell them, my relationship works because of three reasons: communication, connectivity, and commitment.

When it all boils down to it, he and I communicate through bliss and blowups. And even when it gets crazy, we both remain committed. After an argument we both come back to the table, and that's something rare in relationships. You'll often find the people who jump from one relationship to the next usually end up in situations where on person is willing to work on it while the other is waiting to bounce. And finally connectivity, whether it be intimate, spirtual, mental, intellectual, or hopefully all of the above. The more connected you our with your spouse the better.

Black Love Lives
-lhenry

No Response to "Real Love Revalation No. 3"

Related Posts with Thumbnails