--

This is the Black Parents Blog by work at home mom LaShanda Henry. Created for the Black Family (with mothers in mind) this Black Parenting Blog is all about raising Black | African American Children and building happy Black Families. Featured Topics include: Black Education, African American Childrens Books, African American Pregnancy, Work at Home Moms, Black Marriages and Couples, discussion on African American baby, toddler and teen issues.

Quote from LaShanda: "I created this blog because I enjoy creating websites related to black culture and the black family. I am best known for my social network "The Black Moms Club", my "Mahogany Momma Magazine" and self-published books "Lil Bits African American Children's Books" and "A Better Today Brings a Brighter Tomorrow - Showcasing Youth Programs for Black Students"


Contact info: lhenry[at]msoyonline.com

ADVERTISE ON THE BLACK PARENTING BLOG
30 Days Small Banner (120x90) - $80
30 Days Medium Banner (300x250) - $120 
30 Days Large Banner (120x600) - $160
30 Days Featured Text Link - $45
Featured PR / Review Post -  $60

To advertise on the Black Parenting Blog, please send me your ad for review. If you would like me to create a custom banner for your website, click here and review my banner design packages.

1 Response to About Mahogany Momma's Black Parents Blog

6:52 AM

I wrote an article on Parenting in my blog. Would you take a look and let me know what your thoughts are? The article is called Raising The Next Barack Obama and you can view it here

www.theduchesne.blogspot.com

I like your bolg, I'm following you. Please link me or follow me.

Related Posts with Thumbnails