My ebook, Seeking Support - A Guide for Single Black Mothers is largely comprised of information about programs, books, and websites that offer services to single mothers,teen moms, low-income families and African American parents. Some of the resources featured in this guide focus on issues like:
* Support for Teen Mothers and Pregnant Women
* Job Training and Work At Home Business Ideas for Moms
* Financial Advice and Debt Solutions for Single Mothers
* Tax Advice for Parents
* Raising Children as a Single Parent
* Freebies, Discounts, and Spending Tips for Single Moms
* Scholarships for Single Moms
* Low cost Child Care
* Single Moms and Dating
* Academic and Youth Programs for Minority Students
* Housing and Home Buying Help for Black Families
* Cultural Events for Black Families
* Social Groups for Single Black Moms
* And More.
If you would like to get a copy of this Guide, which is actually an eBook. You can download a copy at Mahogany Momma's eGuide Website.
I also would love it if you took this time to share information about websites or programs for single moms that you know of.
-Each One Teach One
-lhenry [founder of blackmomsclub.com]