--





Chris truly had a Toy Story birthday to remember. In addition to getting Toy Story Action figures, Toy Story 2 and 3 on Dvds, Toy Story Books and a Toy Story Cake, he also got the new Toy Story video game for his new Leapster Explorer! Not to sound like a commercial but he is REALLY learning while having fun and I'm really happy about that.

Its real hard, as most parents know, to find educational toys that you like and your kid will actually use, but this one is working for us. With holiday sales all around what's also working for me are the super cool discounts available right now on leapfrog.com. I've been patiently waiting to rack up on some games for Chris and now is the right time. The 24.99 Explorer games are $18 at Toys R US and I downloaded 5 Leaplet App Cards for him on the LeapFrog Website... they are usually $14.95 and now they are $11 PLUS they have 25% coupons available on the site AND I found a 15% coupon on retailmenot.com.


The only thing that took me alittle time to figure out was how to connect his Leapster Explorer to my laptop so he could download games from LeapFrog Connect. At first it wasn't working BUT then I found the LeapFrog online community and found out I had to turn off my Firewall first! Thank God for online forums and proactive parents because for a minute, this tech savvy momma was clueless (lol).

My two cents: this is a good buy moms and dads. Related: The new Toshiba Laptop for Kids.

1 Response to Chris Unboxing his Leapster Explorer + Leapfrog Games for Only $8

3:48 PM

Awesome, I was considering getting the leapster for my child. Now I will get it for sure. Thank you so much!

Related Posts with Thumbnails