--
0



You know I am big on Disney Movies Right? (See My Disney DVD Tips Here) Well, if you are looking for the perfect holiday stocking stuffer for your kids OR just an all around cool gift any child would love, I recommend one of Disney’s latest animated movies, Tinkerbell and the Great Fairy Rescue.

Say it with me now, "Faith, Trust, and Pixie dust!”

Watching this particular Disney DVD was one of our favorite movie nights to date. Chris liked it (he’s 4), my hubby loved it (he’s 4 at heart), and I am a Disney fan for life, so it was a big hit all around.

We laughed and don’t tell him I told you, but I did see my hubby cry alittle. I won’t give the story away, but what I can say is this … the ever curious Tinkerbell finds herself on another adventure in very unfamiliar territory. When her fairy friends discover she’s lost, they set out to rescue her and along the way she meets her biggest fan, alittle girl who absolutely loves fairies and wishes her father would spend more time with her.

I choked up a bit myself watching those daddy – daughter scenes because as a busy work at home mom, I sometimes say “maybe later” to Chris or fail to understand what he’s saying when I’m lost in my own world. Beyond being entertained, I liked the messages of friendship and diversity among the fairies. I also took to heart the idea that parents need to listen more to their kids and spend time with them, something I strive to do with my little Chris.

Tinkerbell and the Great Fairy Rescue is one great addition to our Disney DVD collection. Be sure to add it to your collection too!

No Response to "Perfect Stocking Stuffer for Kids: Tinkerbell and the Great Fairy Rescue"

Related Posts with Thumbnails