--



You know I am BIG on educational / fun games for my toddler. I just learned about this one, game for Wii and Nintendo DS - Sesame Street: Ready, Set, Grover! Designed around Sesame Workshop’s “Healthy Habits for Life” initiative which helps young children and their caregivers establish an early foundation of healthy habits that can last a lifetime, Sesame Street: Ready, Set, Grover! reinforces that message through gameplay that teaches kids both in the living room and on the go. Through adventures with favorite Sesame Street characters like Elmo and Abby, the game promotes physical activity, good nutrition, personal hygiene, and the importance of rest and relaxation.

For more information on Sesame Street: Ready, Set, Grover!, please visit www.SesameStreetVideogames.com. Here is a previous video post that I did, "Chris Playing Sesame Street Elmo's A-to-Zoo Adventure - Wii Game for Kids".

1 Response to Sesame Street: Ready, Set, Grover!

3:26 PM

Thanks for sharing this, LaShanda. I am looking for ideas to help me because I will be responsible for the education of a three-year-old to get her prepared for pre-K. I need all the recommendations you can spare.

Related Posts with Thumbnails